Would you like to help us during the Hallyucon?
All you need to do is subscribe by filling in the contact form below!
Few important things you need to know:
1. You have to be at least 18 years of age.
2. You have to be available from 8:30 – 21:00 on the 19th of November.
3. You will work in shifts. A shift will be a maximum of 3 hours. You will get breaks between shifts, don’t worry! You will definitely have a few hours of free time (so you can get some delicious food!)
4. You can select two activities you want to help at during the convention. We will make sure you can join at least one, depending on the number of volunteers we have!
5. You have to buy a ticket (so we can be sure you show up!). Please fill out your order number in the contact form below. Of course, you will be reimbursed within one week after the event.
6. Please fill out why you would make a good volunteer (make sure to include any previous experience you might have).
Please note that we can reject your request to become a volunteer; in this case we will reimburse your ticket purchase if you don’t want to attend the convention.
Please also note that if you do not adhere to the rules at the convention or if you behave inappropriately in any way, shape or form at the convention, we reserve the right to remove you from the event and we will not reimburse your ticket purchase as a penalty.
But we’re sure you won’t do any of that! 😀
When you submit this contact form, you declare that you have understood the above mentioned.
P.S. We can count the hours you work as a volunteer at the convention as internship hours if you need them! 😀