Hello talented people!
You wanted information for the talent show? Here it is!
This year, we are holding auditions once again due to the limited places the show has. Read the information thoroughly and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
DEADLINE FOR YOUR AUDITION TAPE: Friday the 4th of October at 23:59
You will hear the results before the 11th of October, so you will have enough time to practice :D.
Some important information:
– You can only send in ONE audition at a MAXIMUM of 3,5 minutes. You cannot audition twice.
– Anything longer than 3,5 minutes WILL be cut off. This includes:
- Maximum of 30 seconds for your introduction (Name, stage name, your age at the time of the convention, where you are from, plus any other fun fact if you have time left!). We also want your introduction written out in your email.
- Maximum of 3 minutes for your performance, make it as fun as you’d like!
– The show is not limited to dance or song. If you can do an impersonation of an idol/mc/gag(wo)man or can magic an idol out of a top hat, you are welcome to join the contest as well! Wow us.
– When you submit an audition video to Hallyucon you forfeit the rights to the video to Hallyucon for any promotional usage.
Audition as a single OR a group act. You cannot do both.
The people we see on the stage should be the same people we saw in the audition, so DO NOT change the members of your group! 😀
Email your audition to email@example.com with subject Hallyucon Audition 2019 (NAME ACT).
Videos should be in MP4 format or a YouTube link.
If you pass your auditions, these are the rules for your talent show act.
– MAX 3 minutes. Anything longer WILL be cut off.
– If you auditioned as a single act or a group act, you should perform as such.
– Audio files should be MP3. If desired, video files should be MP4.
– Files should be sent in before the 26th of October.
– The only props we can provide are 3 microphones, regular chairs and bar stools. If you want anything else, we’ll have to discuss it first.
– HOWEVER: We cannot provide any instruments.
– If you have any other specific wishes, let us know as soon as possible!
– Remember, to participate in the talent show, you have to have a ticket for the convention. We will ask you for your ticket number.
We cannot wait to see all your charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent!
The Hallyucon Staff.
* Wijzigingen voorbehouden.
* Rules can be subject to change.