Hello talented people!
Here is the information you have been waiting for~ 😀
Because of limited places in our talent show, we are holding auditions! *gasp* 대박!
Friday the 21st of September at 23:59 is the deadline for your amazing video auditions.
You will hear the results before the 27th of September, so you will have enough time to practice :D. And one fun fact: you can change up your performance for the show if you pass the auditions!
Some important information for your audition:
– You can only send in ONE audition at a MAXIMUM of 3,5 minutes. You cannot audition twice.
– 30 seconds for your introduction (Name, stage name, your age at the time of the convention, where you are from, plus any other fun fact if you have time left!). We also want your introduction written out in your email.
– 3 minutes for your performance, make it as fun as you’d like!
– Anything longer than 3,5 minutes WILL be cut off.
– The show is not limited to dance or song. If you can do an impersonation of an idol/mc/gag(wo)man or can magic an idol out of a top hat, you are welcome to join the contest as well!
– When you submit an audition video to Hallyucon you forfeit the rights to the video to Hallyucon for any promotional usage.
Audition as a single OR a group act. You cannot do both.
The people we see on the stage should be the same people we saw in the audition, so DO NOT change the members of your group! 😀
Email your audition to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Hallyucon Audition 2018 (NAME ACT).
Videos should be a YouTube link or in MP4 format.
If you pass your auditions, these are the rules for your talent show act.
– MAX 3 minutes. Anything longer WILL be cut off.
– If you auditioned as a single act or a group act, you should perform as such.
– Audio files should be MP3. If desired, video files should be MP4.
– Files should be sent in before the 15th of October.
– The only props we can provide are 3 microphones, regular chairs and bar stools. If you are sweet, maybe a table.
– We cannot provide any instruments.
– If you have any other specific wishes, let us know as soon as possible!
– Remember, to participate in the talent show, you need to have a ticket for the convention. We will ask you for your ticket number.
We cannot wait to see all your charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent!
The Hallyucon Staff
* Wijzigingen voorbehouden.
* Rules can be subject to change.